It's 6 am, and I've been up for a couple hours. I'm considering starting to work on my next quilt, but I'm afraid that I'll be so tired later in the day that work will be miserable (2-5 today). And so I'm laying in bed and searching the internet and trying to convince myself that I am tired. My eyes are heavy, but I can't seem to fall asleep. Jordan's already left for work. :( But I did cook him some eggs before he left. You know, since I was up.
Life is good. Finished a massive new quilt for our bed, and just in time because the very first quilt I made is very thick and warm. Which is heavenly. But not in the summer. Which is the season the state of Texas most resembles right now. So this new quilt is beautiful and light and not quite as warm, so we're not turning down the AC so much at night. That's good. It should save us money.
So the last day of school for the kids I work for is May 26. About a month away. I need to find another job for the summer. Which is good because I've started to get tired of tutoring. It can be so unpredictable - whether I have work or not based on what they've got. Though I know a week of working any other job will have me missing the tutoring. Hopefully (crossing my fingers) it'll pick right back up where it leaves off in the fall. Though I suppose I should make long term contingency plans just in case.
Sometimes I feel like my life is really not interesting enough to write about. I mean, its just the normal everyday life. Jojo sleeping all the time, me cycling between cleaning and sewing and tutoring. Jordan going to work and coming home. Who wants to read about that? We're so... normal. And boring. I certainly don't want to read about that. Maybe we should move to China or something.
Or something.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment