Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Life Changes

Well, a lot has changed since I last popped my head on here to journal. I'll address them quickly:

- I got a job teaching math and social studies part time at Liberty Middle School.
- We moved to Colorado and moved in with Jordan's parents in order to pay off some debt
- Jordan left the Parking Spot after a miserable year and is now working as a mobile pet photographer on the weekends, and as an independent roofer during the week days
- Jojo is... well... curled up sleeping on a blanket. I guess that hasn't changed.

I love my job. I love that I've only got three classes and am done every day at 11:24am. I love the people who are directly on my team, though get a little annoyed at some of the other people in my departments.

Jessica's quilt is finished and on her bed up in Fort Collins. I also just recently finished Chelsea's christmas present quilt, which is a denim backed quilt that rolls up and is designed to be taken to the beach when she goes with her boys. Chelsea and Jarrett are also pregnant again, which is fantastic. I finished two i-spy quilts for the boys for Christmas, and am waiting on my new walking foot to arrive so I can quilt the new baby's quilt. Jarrett is also getting a quilt for Christmas, though that has been sent out as fabric to my sewing bee buddies.

Life is good. Its not easy not having our own home, but hopefully we'll be finished paying off the student loan and out of here pretty soon. I do enjoy and love my in-laws, its just difficult to live with people after living in your own house. Its surely not easy for them either. Hopefully we'll have some exciting news here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment