Jordan is interviewing for a new job right now. We're hoping and praying that its not a sales job, and that it'll be salaried and the right job for him. We shall see. He forget to grab his coat and his ipod charger, so I'm going to drive out to his work later today and bring it to him.
I've found myself a new project. I'd like to start work on another quilt, but after having to pull out all the stitches I've put into the one that I started making for Jordan and I, I need a little break from that pattern. I found this website while reading on a blog: http://quiltsforkids.org/ and I signed up to receive a kit of fabric. What a great way to get out of my quilting funk and help some needy kids at the same time! I'm rather excited for it.
Still no luck on the job front for me. Everything that comes across craigslist is a sales job, or a full time job that would make it so I can't tutor. I know that something will happen soon though, so I'm not going to let it get me down. Until then, I'm just trying to squeeze in as many hours of tutoring that I can. Never thought I would say that teachers don't assign enough homework. :)
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment