Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Enchiladas and Twitter

I've been staying pretty busy making new items so I have something new to list everyday on etsy. Once I have more of an inventory, I think I will take out an add on facebook so I can get some exposure that way. I've got a fanpage on facebook as well as a Twitter account now. Just trying to promote myself and get people into the store. Hopefully eventually it'll lead to my first sale.

Cooked enchiladas last night for Jordan and Grant. Easy meal, and Jordan just loves it. They're pretty good too. And the best part was I doubled the ground beef while I was browning it, and then some of it aside for the taco soup today. So supper today will be easy peasy and I don't have to worry about it too much.

Started work on mom's birthday present today too. Bought the fabric for it yesterday and I'm in the process of designing it now - just taking a break to order some business cards and do a little marketing. I really am enjoying this etsy stuff. Keeps me busy and gives me a sense of purpose during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment