Well, its been 2010 for 3 days now. Jordan and I went to Dallas for our anniversary, and ended up spending more money than we had planned on due to unseen circumstances. So we've got some making up to do. But we had a lot of fun. It was a good anniversary and some good husband-wifey time. My dad was also in town today, so we spent all day with him. It sure is nice to see family after so long without them.
I've added another thing to my to-do's for this year. I'd like to run a half marathon. My family is running one in May, and I think that if I can stick to a training program we'd be able to do one about the same time. I could definitely do with some exercise to lose some of the weight I've gained.
I did a lot on the 1st to get ready for my goals. I took a lot of pictures, and am now waiting on Jordan to make an avatar and banner for my etsy site. I did some crafting and other little things that I need to do in order to be ready for that.
Overall, its been a very busy last couple of days. School is starting back tomorrow, which means I should be going back to tutoring on Tuesdays. The return to a normal schedule will hopefully help rather than hinder our striving to meet our goals.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should definitely do the half-marathon with your family. Having completed my first one today, I can say from experience that it's a ton of fun. To have so many people cheering you on as you complete whatever race goals you've set for yourself is amazing. The support, the festivities, the overall experience- what can I say? It's just great. Good luck!
ReplyDelete