Well, Cozy Designs is officially open for business on etsy. Jordan is going to make a banner and avatar for the shop today, but the coffee cozy's are already up and listed for sale! I also took pictures of the wine glasses I made for our anniversary this weekend, and plan on adding those tomorrow for $25 for a personalized pair. I haven't found anything like them (etched, found plenty of painted) on etsy. They look very classy and elegant, so I hope they sell well.
Jordan and I went to the library today and I checked out a handful of gardening books. I'm hoping to start a container garden of herbs and vegetables that we can use in our kitchen so that we don't have to buy so many. Having things like fresh cilantro and peppers on hand will be helpful in the cooking and will also save us some money hopefully.
Its been a good day to make progress on our goals!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment